WHO WE ARE
- Communicators, educators, analysts, researchers, change-makers, and project managers.
- Independent management consultants based in Alberta, Canada with a global reach.
WHAT WE DO
- Specialize in governance, succession planning, communication, CSR/ESG Assessments, Ethics, Team and Organization efficiencies, and deliver customized training services both in person and online.
- Work with businesses and non-profits
- Follow the ISO 20700 standard for management consulting.
- Pride ourselves in delivering effective solutions.
- Train new consultants.
- Work closely with our clients to understand needs and find their best solution.
- Like to share – check out our free resources and contact us for advice.
Professionals who possess the qualifications of CMC have met the professional requirements of the Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Alberta (CMC Alberta).
Sheila Carruthers, holds the Fellow Certified Management Consultant (FCMC) designation, which recognizes those who have made significant contributions to clients, the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC Canada), the profession, and to society.
Our clients have access to CMC Alberta’s review procedure that investigates professional conduct code violations.
Click here to review CMC Canada’s Code of Professional Conduct.